(ENGLISH BELOW)
En este video intento dibujar y filmar al mismo tiempo la línea del horizonte en la ventana de mi piso. El visor de la cámara define mi ángulo de visión, ya que dibujo a través de él, controlando así mis movimientos. El dibujo está constantemente tratando de ajustarse y de capturar la nueva perspectiva que surge del recorrido que se realiza sobre la ventana; y queda como vestigio de una posición en el espacio a partir del cual fue ejecutado. In between hace referencia a la frontera con el otro, a la distancia. Hace alusión a un punto de vista no sólo espacial (como vivir en la periferia) sino a la confrontación de la ciudad a partir de una mirada foránea.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this video I intended to draw and capture the city skyline of my apartment at the same time. I used the camera as my eye; the screen defines the angle of my view and therefore my movements. Because the camera is constantly moving, my perspective changes and I have to adjust myself. By drawing the line I leave a trace of a point of view that is not reproducible, unless you take exactly the same movements and positions as I did. In between refers to the frontier between the one and another person. During the time I did this video, I lived outside the city centre and watched it with a distance, which was in one way geographical and in the other hand metaphorical of my point of view as a foreigner.